Successful erection of generator rotor of Thac Mo Hydropower  Extension Station Project

At 11h30 on March 14th, 2017, the generator rotor with a weight of 204 tons and a diameter of 6.412 m of Thac Mo Hydropower Extension Station Project was successfully erected and placed after two hours of efforts.

Thac Mo Hydropower Extension Station project is owned and invested by Vietnam Electricity, 85% of the project investment cost is financed the Japanese Government’s ODA resources and the remaining 15% is financed by the domestic counterpart fund. The project’s capacity is 75MW (1 unit), located in Bu Gia Map district and Phuoc Long district in Binh Phuoc province. Construction activities of the project have been commenced since July 1st, 2014.

The main contractor of the project is a Consortium between Truong Son Construction Corporation and VINAVICO JSC. The main project supervision consultant is a Joint Operation between J-Power and Nippon Koei (Japan), Power Engineering Consulting Company No. 2 took part in the project as a sub-consultant. The electro-mechanical equipment package of the project is supplied by Alstom INDIA (nowadays it is GE) as the main supplier and Lilama 10 as the sub-supplier. Before successfully assembling this rotor, the contractors have accomplished erection of turbine, stator, overhead crane, etc. This is an important milestone in the project schedule with a view to commissioning and operating the unit in July 2017.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Vietnam Electricity

Public Relation Department

Telephone: 04.66946411 

Address: 11 Cua Bac Street, Truc Bach commune, Ba Dinh district - Ha Noi; 

Website: www.evn.com.vn, www.tietkiemnangluong.vn

Hydropower Project Management Board No. 6

Address: 2 Thach Thi Thanh street, Tan Dinh commune, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city

Telephone: (84-8) 22100423       

 


  • 14/03/2017 05:44
  • evn.com.vn