Moving the 3-phase meters

Dear EVN, I have just registered a new 3-phase meter for more than a month, with the aim of producing clean ice. Now I wish to move my three-phase meter to a new place, what are the procedures and costs? Thank you!

Hoang Sa



Dear Hoang Sa!

To move the electricity meter to a new place, you need to go to the Customer Service Division of the local power for registration.

For the costs of meter movement: Since the customer request for the change in the place of the meter, all the costs of movement will be borne by such customer (except for the cost of the meter).     

Best regards!


  • 03/06/2016